View and Apply for this opening below!
The Pre-Construction Coordinator is primarily responsible for administrative and organization support to the pre-construction/estimating department.
Job Scope and Essential Functions:
- Compiling and managing subcontractor / bidder list and database
- Manage subcontractor prequalification process and updates
- Update historical cost database
- Order/download plans and specs, distribute plans/specs and requests for proposals
- Assist on bid day with phone calls, follow-up and proposal organization
- Accuracy: attention to detail and quality, proofreading and good listening skills
- Dependability: meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, effective time management
- Interpersonal: builds strong relationships with internal and external individuals, is flexible, solicits performance feedback and handles constructive criticism
- Productivity: manages a fair workload, volunteers for additional work, handles information flow, understands the sense of urgency
- Perseverance: remain constant, align goals with Company strategy, positive attitude, high regard for oneself and others, overcomes obstacles with integrity, motivated to achieve
- Preferred 2+ years’ experience as coordinator or assistant in construction industry
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Professional
- Microsoft Project (recommended)
The Pre-Construction Coordinator is capable of sitting for extended period of time at desk and working on the computer and attend project walk-through meetings when required.
95% office environment and 5% field environment